Literature - Papers - Articles
Rolf-Ulrich Kramer, the originator of MindWalking, explains MindWalking.
- MindWalking: The Future Unburdened (PDF)
A general outline of the theory and practice of MindWalking, followed by some case studies of transpersonal and transgenerational phenomena.
- What will happen after Death (PDF)
lecture given at the Annual Gathering of the German Section of the Scientific and Medical Network (SMN) in August 2006
- Qigong meets Quantum Physics (PDF, Network Review, Summer 2012)
A book by Imke Bock-Moebius is critically reviewed.
- Decaffeinated Trauma Handling (PDF, Network Review, Winter 2010)
A book by Babette Rothschild is critically reviewed.
- A Dog Session (PDF, Network Review 2011)
The author reports on a "psychotherapy session" given to his dog.
- Lovers online by Telepathy (PDF)
EARTh News, the official newsletter of the European Association of Regression Therapy, May 2009, Vol. 3, Issue 3.
- Mind Reading Mother Mends Morbid Molestations (PDF)
EARTh News, the official newsletter of the European Association of Regression Therapy, March 2009, Vol. 3, Issue 2.
- Long Lost Love Regained (PDF)
EARTh News, the official newsletter of the European Association of Regression Therapy, January 2009, Vol. 3, Issue 1.
- Transpersonal Awareness
Annual Conference of the Scientific and Medical Network 2005, at Altenberg, Germany
- Monitoring Counselling Sessions via Skin Resistance (GSR) (PDF)
by Hazel Guest, Counselling Psychology Quarterly, Vol. 3, No. 1, 1990, pp. 85-91
- The Human Energy Field (external PDF)
by Judy Jacka B.HSc. ND., Network Review Spring 2012
- Further German literature and papers
available on the German Homepage.